Excitement grows for Chorley Flower Show
19 July 2021
Advanced tickets for the award-winning Chorley Flower Show are being snapped up as the show approaches.
Thousands have already bought their tickets (available at a discounted rate before 26 July 2021) which promises to be bigger and better than before.
Known as the Northern Flowerhouse, the 3 day show will feature celebrity gardeners, demonstrations, the country's top exhibitors, amateur competitions and fun for all the family.
Councillor Peter Wilson, Deputy Leader of Chorley Council said "We pride ourselves in giving people a fantastic day out and this year's show will certainly do that as it returns for a 3 day show.
"The show is great value for money, offering all the traditional elements of a flower show with mix of entertainment making it a great day out for all the family, but more affordable than some of the bigger flower shows.
"Advanced tickets are going quickly - these offer great discounts if purchased before 26 July when normal pricing will apply - children 15 years and younger go free with an adult (21 years+), which makes a family day out at the show really affordable.
"Tickets can be bought online at chorleyflowershow.com or in person at the Astley Hall Gift Shop (open Wednesday - Sunday 10am - 3pm), from our Market Stall in Chorley town centre on Tuesday 20 July 10am - 1pm or visitors can pay on the day."
"For ease of access to the show, we'll be offering park and ride services from Botany Bay and Runshaw College (Euxton Lane Campus) throughout all 3 days of the show."
Highlights of this year's event will span 3 days for the first time (30 July - 1 August) and will include:
- a professional exhibitors' marquee featuring gold-medal winning entrants from some of the country's biggest shows
- a gardening theatre featuring talks and demonstrations from special guests Martin Fish and Jonathan Moseley
- horticultural trade stands offering the best quality in garden products
- an amateur marquee incorporating flower, fruit and vegetable, begonia and floral art entries
- family entertainment, including art and craft activities and children's rides.
- evening entertainment - MOWtown Night on Saturday 31 July (separate tickets required)
- plus, the while at the show, visitors will be able to see Astley Hall's new breath taking exterior after extensive renovation work.
Councillor Wilson continued: "Whether you're into gardening or just enjoy live events, the Chorley Flower Show shouldn't be missed. We're really looking forward to delivering this fantastic event for Chorley residents and visitors from further afield."
More information and tickets are available at chorleyflowershow.com with advance tickets from £10 (adult day ticket) and children 15 years and under go free (when accompanied by an adult 21 + years).