Tributes to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
We have opened an online book of condolence

On street parking issues

On street parking enforcement, which means anywhere other than Chorley Council owned car parks, is carried out by Lancashire County Council.

You can report any issues with on street parking on Lancashire County Council's website, or alternatively you can contact them on 0300 123 6701. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page