Cost of Living
Find different areas of support which may help you with the cost of living.
Help and advice is available to everyone and we mean everyone!
Did you know that we've supported thousands of households in Chorley throughout the cost of living situation? Most people think that because they are not eligible to claim benefits that there is no financial or wider support available to them, and this is simply not the case. On our website you can find information on:
- Funding which is available to everyone regardless of whether they claim benefits or not*
- Emergency food access for people who are struggling because of increased food costs
- Services and grants that can help you reduce your energy bills
- Accessing support from Chorley's network of employment support providers if you are struggling with unemployment
- Spaces you can visit for free which provide opportunities to meet other people, charge devices and in colder months, allow you to turn your heating off for parts of the day
- Health and wellbeing services which can support with mental health, drug or alcohol misuse and keeping active, for example
- And more......
Visit Chorley Together for more information or call us on 01257 515151.
*Please note that applicants of the Household Support Fund are subject to an assessment before funds are allocated