You are eligible for a first dose of the Covid 19 vaccine if you live in Chorley and are:
- you're aged 18 or over
- you'll turn 18 before 1 July 2021
- you're at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
If you're an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Walk-in vaccination centre
There is a walk-in vaccination facility at Friday St Car Park, Chorley PR6 0AA. This is set to be avaialable for around two weeks.
8am to 1pm and 2pm to 8pm, seven days a week.
The site is for anyone over the age of 18 seeking thier first dose of the vaccine.
Pfizer vaccination for first dose and second doses of AstraZeneca will be offered soon. More updates will be shared in due course.
No appointment needed. Please be mindful that dependent on demand, there maybe queues.