Bin collection days
The content on this page has been translated to support British Sign Language (BSL) users. View BSL translation.
Please put your bins out on the kerbside by 7am on your collection day, collection times can vary. Do not forget to bring your bins back in as soon as possible after collection.
Help us to collect your waste
To help us collect your waste:
- leave your bins out with the handles facing the road
- make sure your waste fits inside your bins with the lids fully closed
- only recycle the items that we ask you to in the correct bin. View what goes in each bin for more information
- park your vehicles where they will not obstruct our collection vehicles
- return your bins back to your property as soon as possible after we have emptied them.
Bin collection schedule
|Bin||What should go in the bin?||Collection frequency|
plastic bottles, glass bottles and jars, tins and cans, plastic pots, tubs and trays.
|emptied every 2 weeks|
|paper and cardboard.||emptied every 4 weeks|
|non-recyclable domestic waste.||emptied every 2 weeks|
emptied every 2 weeks
This is an optional chargeable service